The process of Signing up for a Thai or English language course and receiving an ED visa is as follows:
1. Contact us by phone, email, Facebook (KPT language school), or come visit us at school.
We recommend you start the ED visa process and fill out an application form at least 4 weeks before your current visa expires.
If you wish to apply for the ED visa at your country before arriving to Thailand, we will need 2 more weeks for the papers to be sent to your home by courier mail.
When applying to an ED visa students must provide a bank statement showing a balance of no less than 50,000 Thai Baht.
2. Fill out an application form and have your picture taken.
3. Deposit of 10.000 Thai Baht of the tuition fee should be made at the time of applying.
When applying outside Thailand, the tuition fee must be paid in full.)
4. After the application is completed in full, we will apply for your visa with the Thai Ministry of Education at Surat Thani.
5. Before your current visa expires you will need to pay the rest of the tuition fee and receive all the necessary documents for you to go to A Thai embassy and obtain the initial 3 months ED visa.
6. Start learning Thai or English.
Please bring your passport to school as soon as possible after you arrive in Thailand.
7. Before your initial 90 days visa expires you will need to pick up documents from school and extend it at the immigration office.
The cost of the visa extensions (3000 Thai Baht.) is not included in the tuition fee.